blah, blah, blah

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

It has begun...

well, here i go - i've been encouraged by my brothers to begin blogging - i think i have a lot to say but know that there is little that really needs to be heard

My sweet angel baby woke me up again last night at 3am. For some reason she feels the need to wake in the middle of the night and bring others along for the ride, namely me. It takes about an hour before she agrees, that yes, it is time to go back to the land of dreams. My older darling daughter is still suffering from her cold but the fever is finally gone. She sounds pitiful but is back to her old self again. However, z man, my dear husband woke this morning with a high fever and is at home - a rare turn of events but inevitable in light of the cold that everyone seems to have had (and been sharing apparently) over the last two weeks.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home