blah, blah, blah

Saturday, December 03, 2005

Mistress of Hack / Master of Phlegm

Our family has been sick in various forms since the week before Thanksgiving. I was the first to fall ill and am still suffering somewhat; the upper head cold that will not leave. DD has had the runniest nose I've ever seen but as I mentioned before, she has learned to take care of that on her own. Hubby however, has suffered the most with moderate fever off and on for several days over the past week. I hope that we are all well soon, appetites returned in time for the holidays. It's no good to be sick when there are sweets to be eaten and new toys to play with.

I still get the tickly hacking cough that has made my coworkers run from several directions to see if I'm okay. They must like me if they worry so.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home