blah, blah, blah

Saturday, April 29, 2006

Annie get your gun

Today, DD was outside using a stick as a long gun, picking off the squirrels as they ran by on the fence. Where on earth did she pick up this behaviour? I asked her. Ohhhh, J and K (boys) at her school. They all play this game together. They shoot things they do not like. Oh boy. She used to just scream at things she was upset with, ants, birds, her sister. She then moved on to growling. Now it's bang bang. I'm going to let it go and just keep an eye on it but I really thought that the gun facination at this age was a boy thing that I would not have to experience. [I should mention that J is the boy I invited to DD's birthday party and then we were so glad that he couldn't come - he's got a lot of extra energy and is more than a little out of control, and yes DD loves hanging around this fella, sigh...]

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home