blah, blah, blah

Friday, December 23, 2005

Latch On, Latch Off

Because she's been sick, AB has not been so interested in eating anything, just nursing - a lot. It's good for her so I don't mind at all. Mostly I think she wants the comfort of nursing. I don't remember this so much with DD but AB seems very possesive of her boobies. She likes to pat me and snap the elastic on my bra while she's nursing. I think she does this to keep herself and me awake.
When I hold her, if she can, she will reach in my shirt and grab a hold of one - Like, it's mine, stand back! And sometimes when she is nursing she gently caresses the boob she's attached to. Sometimes she'll also pinch it.

Speaking of pinching, we are working our pincher grip. AB loves to pick up broken cheerios.

We are finally transitioning AB out of the family bed and into the crib. It is an awkward and sad time (for me). She is just getting over being sick and she's only 8 months old. We did not move DD into her crib until she was 9 mo. old. I know, one month, big deal -well, it is to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home