blah, blah, blah

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Four Things Meme

Four Jobs You've Had in Your Life
Sales Associate (I hated this job the most – sold ‘reseach’ services)
Laboratory Technician (the best job overall)
Clerk at Drug Store (RevCo)
Food Service (McDonald’s, Taco Bell, Frontier City Amusement Park, Bowling Alley)


Four Movies You Could Watch Over and Over
The Empire of the Sun (I’m not sure why I love this movie so much – the song that the boy sings haunts me)
Fiddler on the Roof
Indiana Jones (either the first or the third but definitely not the second one)
An Affair to Remember

(Four Movies I’m Currently Watching Over and Over and Over and Over…
The Goofy Movie
Toy Story
Care Bears: Big Wish Movie
Stitch the Movie)


Four Places You've Lived (I don’t get around much)
San Ramon, California
Montclair, California
Stillwater, Oklahoma
Edmond, Oklahoma


Four TV Shows You Love To Watch (this is a revolving list because I watch way too much TV)
Medium
Desperate Housewives
Stargate SG-1
Buffy the Vampire Slayer (so sad to see it go but will still watch in syndication)


Four Places You've Been on Vacation
Maui, Hawaii
Caracas, Venezuela
San Salvador Island, Bahamas
Seattle, Washington


Four Blogs You Visit Daily (well almost daily – i’m still a newbie at this)
Overread
fishfood
Phantom Scribbler
Writing as Jo(e)


Four of Your Favorite Foods (only four!?)
Mexican Food – if it has refried beans, chips, cheese and sour cream, I must have it
Baked Potato with butter, cheese, sour cream, ham and chives
Big Juicy Filet Mignon – medium rare please
Cinnamon Morning Bun from Betty’s – the bomb!


Four Places I'd Rather Be
At home playing hide & seek with DD
A warm quiet beach
At Café Du Monde in New Orleans sipping café ole with my Mom
In Seattle with my two girlfriends, drinking Guinness and watching Great Big Sea


Four Albums You Can't Live Without (This is a hard one, there are so many to choose from – I’ll just give you four – that’s what you asked for, right?!)
Nanci Griffith – Dust Bowl Symphony
Gino Vannelli – Live in Montreal
Garth Brooks – Double Live
Great Big Sea – Road Rage


Four Vehicles I've Owned
1976 Silver Anniversary MG Midget – White (my first car)
70-something VW Bug – Beige
90 Geo Storm – Blue
80ish Pontiac Firebird - White

as seen at Overread

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home