blah, blah, blah

Saturday, December 24, 2005

Compliments

I got two compliments yesterday. One from my mom and one from Z guy. My mom and I were talking about children and whether or not they turn out like you think they will. As adults, will they be as artistic, loving, gentle, shy etc as they were as children. She mentioned that I turned out to be a better mother than she expected. That really made me smile. Although I should have said it at the time, I'm sure that my take on motherhood is a reflection of her.

Z guy commented during dinner that I am really in my element right now. It was dinner time and DD and AB don't always eat so well so sometimes we play games to help get the food down. I was making funny noises and faces (whatever works). Z guy thinks that I haven't matured much past the two year old stage. I decided to take that as a compliment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home