blah, blah, blah

Sunday, January 21, 2007

My Name Is


DD and AB received a chest of dress-up clothes for christmas. The costumes and their accesories been strewn all over the house on a daily basis, driving me a little batty. Tonight, DD dressed up as a princess. She created the outfit from a variety of other costumes to make it her own. She then explained to me that she was a princess and that she was going to get married by daddy; so very cute. Later she announced that her name was now 'Japanese' and that she was going to dance with Daddy before bathtime. She then only listened when we called her by the name Japanese. Z guy who was not paying attention the entire time, looked at me like i was crazy when i called her by that name. It was pretty funny. I aksed if I could talke a picture of her royal highness, but I was told no because I was the Dr's mommy (AB was dressing up as a doctor at the time), so I have posted a dress up picture from Christmas day.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home