blah, blah, blah

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

The Cows of People

Z man pointed out that nursing mothers are the cows of people; did he mean to infer that I am a cow?

I was so very excited the other day to pump (at work) almost 9 ounces for dear Angel Baby. Since I have been sick, production has gone down. So, I was elated to see it go back up. I should have knocked on wood. I am now back to making about 6 ounces during the day. Serious bummer. AB doesn't seem to mind the formula too much. I'm pretty sure that the supply had started to dwindle at about this same age for her older sister and she has turned out fine. Still, I'm bummed. There is a coworker of mine who was able to nurse her daughter until she was 2, at which point she quit. She still has substantial production though she has not been actively encouraging it for more than 6 months. I'm jealous. Some people have all the luck.

Moo moo

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home