blah, blah, blah

Saturday, February 17, 2007

Fraggle Rock


Hey, I've gotten the girls (me, really) the first season of Fraggle Rock. I've been dancing around the house, singing songs and having a great time. So have they. We all have our favorite character. DD likes Boober, AB likes Gobo and I love Wembly. I think if I had to break down my own character as a Fraggle I would be 60% Wembly, 20% Boober, 10% Mokey and 10% Gobo - I don't relate to Red at all. Today at the store, we found a stuffed Gobo and AB just had to have it. She calls it her Fraggle Rock. We've tried to correct her but she's nearing two and very stubborn right now. It's her way or the tantrum highway.


The DVD set I purchased had a making of type DVD along with the others. I watched it one afternoon with the eldest and I found it quite interesting. I don't think she really understood that these characters are puppets. It may be too soon for her to really grasp the concept but I really want her to understand that movies and TV shows are visual stories and aren't typically real.
Dance your cares away!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home