blah, blah, blah

Saturday, February 18, 2006

Married

This morning I put an organza bow headband on DD's head.

DD: It's so pretty

BBB: Yes, it is.

DD: It makes me so I'm gonna be married.

BBB: Oh, how cute. Let's go tell Daddy. He'll love this. (tee hee)

So we find Z guy.

BBB: Daddy, look at us. Aren't we pretty.

Z Guy: Oh, you're beautiful.

BBB: DD, tell Daddy what what you told mommy about your bow.

DD: (smiles but has clamed up)

BBB: DD says that now she can get married.

Z Guy: Oh...who are you going to marry?

DD: You! (and with that she runs out of the room smiling)

Update: (later that evening)

BBB: Hey Z, J thinks it's funny that DD wants to marry you.

Z Guy: Well, at least someone wants to [marry me] (sarcastically) - DD, do you still want to marry me?

DD: I'm already married

Z Guy: You are! To whom?

DD: To you. I married YOU this morning. I marry you every day!

Z Guy: Aw, you're so sweet.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home