blah, blah, blah

Thursday, February 16, 2006

We're sick again!

Ugh! I can't believe it. I woke up yesterday morning yacking - very sick. I don't get sick like this very often. Z guy took care of the girls like he always does and pretended that I wasn't there - thank you. Then I got a call at noon that DD was also loosing her lunch. I was only running a mild fever and Z guy is an hour away so I jumped in the truck and picked her up. She was pretty sick. She couldn't keep anything down. I couldnt' either but after two attempts at trying, I'd given up any hope of eating for the day. Poor DD is hungry and wants to eat so we let her have a few cheerios and some water. Until late this morning, every time she ate, up it came. I know, gross, who wants to hear about all this. I just feel like whining. On a positive note, neither of the rest of the family is sick.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home