blah, blah, blah

Thursday, January 26, 2006

I got tagged...

Zerodoll got me!

I don't normally do "chain blogs" so I totally don't care if you do this or not...(ditto)

Remove the blog in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone up one place. Then add your blog to the bottom slot, like so.
1) shelly
2) zydeco fish
3) doris
4) zerodoll
5) blah blah blah

Next select five people to tag (Sorry!):
1) jayfish
2) overread
3) I’m lame – I don’t really know anyone else
4)
5)

What were you doing 10 years ago?
Ten years ago I was trying to figure out how I was going to get the wedding I wanted. Z guy had just moved to California and we were planning to get married in August. We didn’t have the money for the kind of bash I really wanted; I was getting very frustrated. Three of my bridesmaids were pregnant and would be between 8 and 7 months in August. Things were just not going smoothly. I was still working at the OSU and in the end, I went to visit him during our spring break and we eloped to Tahoe. I had let my grandmother in on it at the last minute because she was making my dress. She got it done in time and I felt so beautiful.

What were you doing 1 year ago?
Same thing I am doing right now, working and planning DD’s birthday party.

Five snacks you enjoy:
1) guacamole (ditto)
2) corn chips & salsa
3) snickers
4) pears
5) pistachios

Five songs to which you know all the lyrics:
1) The Reflex - Duran Duran (i know almost all the lyrics of all the D2 songs, sad huh)
2) Boston & St. Johns – Great Big Sea
3) Everytime You Say Goodbye – Alison Krauss & Union Station
4) My Strongest Suit – Elton John/Tim Rice Aida
5) Lover’s Return – Dolly Parton, Linda Ronstadt & Emmylou Harris

Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:(it's gotta be a multi-millionaire; these days, a million bucks buys a shack in some parts of the world) [ditto - my answers do not change from what zerodoll had writtenJ]
1) quit my job
2) buy a wonderful house
3) provide for my family
4) donate a bunch to charity
5) travel

Five bad habits:
1) I procrastinate about everything
2) When I’m cranky, I don’t often spare the folks around me
3) I slouch – I’ll be an old crone one day
4) I sometimes don't stand up for myself (ditto)
5) I don't call my family enough (ditto)

Five things you like doing:
1) taking a sauna shower for at least 30 minutes
2) watching tv
3) reading a good book
4) pulling weeds
5) driving very fast

Five things you would never wear again:
1) leggings in general – my legs are too thin
2) fluorescent colored anything
3) the teeny tiny bikini I wore on my honeymoon – again I’m too thin for this
4) my hair in the mullet style
5) culottes or gauchos – and apparently they are coming back into style

Five favorite toys:
1) iPod Nano
2) digital camera
3) my computer for using InDesign and Photoshop
4) tivo
5) my little ponies – I’m at a loss here…

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home