blah, blah, blah

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

I'm Bummed

No real good reason really. Seems like the big corporations are swallowing up the little mom and pop places. Disney bought Pixar. Pthhhht... I feel really let down. I thought for sure they wouldn't cave in but it looks like making money won.

Today at our company meeting, my boss mentioned how we are planning to double our size in the next 5 years. Great, right? For some reason it just makes me feel ill. I have no desire whatsoever to grow this business in the directions they are planning. We have already changed from where we were 5 years ago (and we have doubled since then thanks to being purchased by a bigger corporation). I know in many ways it can be a good thing. It must be PMS. Many things are making me upset lately.

I am not a big fan of change. I know my place and I am most comfortable doing what I already know. It is not fair (those of you who know me may now laugh at this last statement).

I'll be back when I'm in a better mood. I need to reflect on what is really important.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home