blah, blah, blah

Thursday, February 09, 2006

A Meme

1) Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4.
"apartment houses and tenement housesc…"

2) Stretch your left arm out as far as you can and see what you touch.
a kick and play toy

3) What is the last thing you watched on TV?
Lost

4) Without looking, guess what time it is.
9:35pm

5) Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
9:51pm

6) With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
the next TV show I am watching - Bones

7) When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
~5:40pm. I was bringing my children into the house from the car.

8) Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
fishfood (I read his meme and decided to do one myself)

9) What are you wearing?
kermit the frog pajamas

10) Did you dream last night?
No, my darling AB decided not to sleep practically at all last night. I only got 4 hours of reasonable sleep so no dreamy…

11) When did you last laugh?
I think earlier this evening, however I distinctly remember laughing several times at work while speaking with my co-worker.

12) What is on the walls of the room you are in?
photos of my girls, a blues brothers poster, my BS diploma, calendars, Z guy’s fraternity ‘stuff’

13) Seen anything weird lately?
not that I can recall

14) What do you think of this quiz?
I didn’t realize it was a quiz…

15) What is the last film you saw?
in the theater, the chronicles of narnia; at home, the incredibles

16) If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
I’ve always wanted a wide-body porche

17) Tell me something about you that I don't know.
I used to be a pretty good bowler, I used to average 230, however the last time I played I nearly threw out my hip

18) If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
I would fix gravity so that planes couldn’t fall out of the sky

19) Do you like to dance?
oh, yeah baby, yeah

20) George Bush
I find him to be a weak, uninteresting pathetic individual

21) Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
easy to imagine – I call her my first blessing

22) Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
should my first child have been a male child, I would still call him my first blessing

23) Would you ever consider living abroad?
yes, I would consider it but only if we HAD to. I’m afraid I’m very spoiled to my way of life here.

24) What do you want God to say to you when you reach the pearly gates?
Welcome dear one. See, I do exist…

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home