blah, blah, blah

Friday, March 10, 2006

A Good Day

DD helped me make lunch today. We had shells and cheese with peas and peaches. She wasn't too interested in eating until I gave her the option to help make the food. Then she picked out the main course. She is a very good helper. She even had seconds after she'd finished her meal. She surprises me because she prefers to eat frozen peas and uncooked shells if given the choice.

Even little AB had some of the shells. She is much more interested in feeding herself than being fed so when I can, I give her things off of my plate.

AB is becoming more confident with her standing and walking skills. She moves around the edges of furniture mostly. Sometimes DD likes to pick her up and move her around very much like Olivia picks up her cat Edwin and moves him around. So far AB doesn't seem to mind.

At naptime, DD asked me to 'cross my arms' after she picked out two stories to read. I tried several variations of crossed arms before I got it to her satisfaction. The right configuration was making a ring with my arms, upon which she said 'that's it, good job mama' and crawled up inside them. Then we read 'When you give a Moose a Muffin' and 'Counting Kisses'.

Oh, and we mixed 4 colors of playdough together. Yeah! sigh...

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home