blah, blah, blah

Friday, March 03, 2006

Is It Still Winter?


The sun is shinning, it is a warm afternoon and a gentle spring-like rain is falling at this very moment. A hummingbird has built her nest on a windchime on my front porch. My babies have taken very long naps this afternoon and I've gotten scads of things done that had been sitting in the to-do pile. It is my 10th wedding anniversary. Z guy and I are going out to our favorite mexican restaurant and may pick up a movie for some quality alone time while our girls are being watched by a friend. My how the tides have turned.

And - to everyone who posted comments to the Blahs - I am feeling more sure of myself now and that is due in part to all your support - so thanks!

[seeking comments from photographers on how to catch the rain, digitally, on days like these]

3 Comments:

  • hooray for hummingbirds and happy anniversaries!

    By Blogger Overread, at 3/03/2006 8:15 PM  

  • Hope you had a nice anniversary!

    By Blogger jo(e), at 3/04/2006 2:56 PM  

  • 10 years. Congrats!

    I finally cracked out my old SLRs and started taking 20th Century photography again (you know, on film).

    I love the technology of digital, but have been disappointed in the realization. I'll go back to it when I buy a high quality digital SLR, with manually focusable lenses.

    If you find out about rain, let us all know. It was attempts at capturing the beautiful rain on Friday that led me to get my old Nikon and Nikkormat out of the closet!

    By Blogger ArticulateDad, at 3/05/2006 10:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home